Saturday, April 4, 2009

A little clarification for "Can't live with her, Can't kill her"

I think my most recent blog had some misinformation in it. I am going to have my baby on Tuesday, April 7Th. The doctor is going to induce at 5am. Yes, there is a 5 in the morning too, and you do not have to stay up all night to get to it. So I will be in class on Monday but not Wednesday. Also, my sister read my blog, and it hurt her feelings. So to Amber: Yes, you drive me nuts sometimes, but I love you. I am so grateful you are here. I would want you here even without the baby part. You are not an inconvenience at all. Please don't take what I said the wrong way. I heart you. I would never lock you in a dumpster unless you wanted me to.

2 comments:

  1. See you Monday, Miranda. Now, go hug Amber. Tell her I said that it's spa time! I got what you're saying here from the last paragraph of the first entry. After she gets a full body massage, laughs at your labor pain facial expressions, and gets frozen by this cold-front we have coming in, she'll understand also. We little sisters wouldn't trade our big sisters for anything in the world when about to go through something like the wonder of childbirth.

    Now I'm jealous because I miss my big sister so much. Time for me to get off here and call her.

    See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the baby. Good luck there, and keep us posted when you come out of the drug-induced euphoria!

    And listen, my sisters (all 4 of them) and my brothers (all 5 of them) drive me nuts, but I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm spending Easter with a bunch of them at Hodges Garden, so I might be crazy when I come back.

    I'm so excited for you!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete